Ready To Cut CNC Art

Tree in Circle

Speedy

registered
Hi Folks
I'm working on a porch railing for a lodge and the customer wants silhouettes of 64 different tree species native Missouri.
These will be plasma and/or laser cut out of mild steel and welded inside a 21.75" dia. circle
The circles will then be mounted in the railing along with leaves cutouts of the tree. See RAILSAMPLE pdf

Vectorizing the tree image's on the computer with software yields too many nodes and the computer can't distinguish the main tree and the background. See "Capture.jpg"

Most tree silhouettes you buy online are generic and are "tree like" but not actual trees species.
The "OAK" vector stock image is kind of what we are after but without the leaf canopy

My intent is to send you photos of the different trees and have you draw the outlines to fit inside circle .

Some of these might require a little creative ideas to fit in circle We might need a cloud or a hill in the background to support the tree branches Also We can't have too many small limbs floating out in space to get snagged or cut.

Photos are coming to me very soon

Is this something you can help with?

Larry Askren
Springfield MO

Capture.JPG oak.jpg

Attachments

You must be signed in to view attachments...
  • railsample.pdf
    61.2 KB
Back
Top Bottom