Ready To Cut CNC Art

racecar and driver

MayerFab

im looking to cut an image of my husband and his race car I have tried to bitmap and trace it out in inkscape and on the torchmate CAD lite it just isn't looking how I want it to so I thought I would come to the pro. Im going to give you two pics one with him by the car which is the one I would like to do but if its not possible then just the car from the other photos would be great as well. I added two pics of just the car so you can decide the best angle to use for the DXF file.
I am cutting on a torchmate CNC plasma on a 12 or 14 gage steel (not sure you need that info just trying to give you all the info) and I want to cut it about 18 to 20 inch wide (fender to fender) and maybe 15-18 inch tall I don't know if it will look stretched out that's why im not sure exactly on the measurements what ever you think looks best
Thank you so much for you time
Ps I just wanted to let you know im not expecting or looking to have every single little detail the main important parts im looking to get in it are his face the number on the door and if it can say his name (Chris Mayer or just Mayer if that's all that will fit) above the door window that would be awesome and of course the car and wheels lol anything else would just be icing on the cake and very much appreciated none of the background is needed either

new.jpg

1111.jpg

984316_851221341595771_6120404520079423978_n.jpg

mayer919~.jpg

mayer915~.gif mayer913~.gif mayer917~.gif mayer918~.gif mayer919~.gif

Attachments

You must be signed in to view attachments...
  • mayer913~.zip
    153.3 KB
  • mayer915~.zip
    123.6 KB
  • mayer917~.zip
    165.9 KB
  • mayer918~.zip
    240.9 KB
  • mayer919~.zip
    291.7 KB
OMG this is totally amazing!!!! I love them all thank you so much this is exactly what I was looking for, sooooo much better then the mess I had going on lol I think I was trying to over detail it and there is no way it would have ever cut. But again thank you so much your work is amazing
Also if you don't mind sharing what program do you use to do these im looking for something better I currently use inkscape but it sucks and I also want to get a touch screen I think it would be better to draw with what are your thoughts or recommendations

Back
Top Bottom