Ready To Cut CNC Art

Race car

soniapm91

Hello,

I hope I'm requesting this correctly. Will you please create a cutout like the pic attached labeled "sample" using the attached car pic, showing the car number (91 using brush script) and Maupin? Please let me know if you have any questions...thanks!

Sonia limited pic.jpg

Attachments

You must be signed in to view attachments...
  • 91.pdf
    12.6 KB
Forgot to mention that I'm not sure about the cutting platform. What do you suggest? I want to be able to make decals.

ok - cutting platform just means what kind of cutter - like vinyl cutter for decals - so I can draw something ideal for that platform - vinyl cutters can cut smaller more elaborate designs than most other platforms

$25 - payment link - https://readytocut.com/donations

Hello. Just completed the transaction. Yes, I will be using the image for decals but also for t-shirts....thanks again.

race_car4441=.dxf.jpg

Attachments

• race_car4441=.dxf
    168.3 KB
  • race_car4441=.svg
    39.6 KB
race_car4441~.dxf.jpg

Attachments

• race_car4441~.dxf
    128.1 KB
  • race_car4441~.svg
    28.4 KB
Morning! These look sweet! On the one with the cutouts on the body, would you be able to make them a little more pronounced? It would make it easier for my machine to cut....please.

Morning! These look sweet! On the one with the cutouts on the body, would you be able to make them a little more pronounced? It would make it easier for my machine to cut....please.

I don't understand - they're both the same - one has single pass open paths for thin lines - the other has all closed paths and the thin lines form .07" gap

"the cutouts on the body" and "more pronounced" is ambiguous

2022-04-27_7-59-17.jpg

Sorry...I don't mean to be difficult. I only meant whether you could make the open paths a little bigger.

Sorry...I don't mean to be difficult. I only meant whether you could make the open paths a little bigger.
that doesn't make sense - I can make the closed paths slightly wider
race_car4442.jpg

Attachments

• race_car4442.svg
    39.7 KB
  • race_car4442.dxf
    168 KB
Back
Top Bottom